The Orleans County Democratic Party hosts our Fall Educational Forum on Wednesday, September 27, 7:00 PM, in the Curtis Room of the Hoag Library in Albion. This quarter’s topic is “Immigration and the Economic Vitality of Orleans County”. We hope to see you there!
There will be a panel of presenters, followed by discussion:
- ELADIO BELTRAN, a local agricultural employee
- DONNA SPENCE, Brockport Migrant Education Program
- JEFFREY LEWIS, Pathstone, Inc.
- CARLY FOX, Western New York Worker Justice Center
- SARAH NOBLE-MOAG, Noblehurst Farms in Genesee County
Moderator: James Renfrew, Orleans Democrats